Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Red House Ranch Jewelry

Redhouse Ranch


I blogged about these great jewels on Friday and I just can't get enough. As I read more on Mary Jo's web page for Red House Ranch, I saw that they had more than the PUSH bracelet (my favorite). She designs the coolest necklaces, bracelets, earrings and items for men and children. Please visit her at http://www.redhouseranch.com/ and be sure to like her on face book! I would stayed tuned because I think she is having a Valentine's Day special!! So pick out what you love, tell your love and you just might be surprised on the day of love!


CB153
My Favorite! Pray Until Something Happens Necklace















R202
Trusty Steed Ring















RHE
Rose Horse Shoe Earring













FBB
Bell Friendship Bracelet













Happy shopping, tell em' Girl and Pony Show sent ya!

On The Hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment